Friday, June 15, 2007
Dir en Grey obsession!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dir en Grey me ha vuelto a persuadir de cometer asesinatos en masa.....
honey and saliva (crime and punishment)
every secondI drive it inif I lick your earsjust drop ithere, hurry up and ask for moreput it in your mouth, fasterlick the poison without missing a dropif you miss one drop...show ~ lie ~ mad ~ sexual1 ~ sad ~ sexually ~ 2 ~ sad ~ sexuallyhere, hurry up and scream harderjust hurry up and open up your eyeson dec 24, another person is trappedif I lick her all over -- a 14-year-old girlI'll just try to break your bodyI planted the seed and took it outShe's in tears with a red mouthfuck herHere, hurry up and scream harderJust hurry up and open up your eyesSee, if I look at it more and morethe honey keeps comingmake your sweet honey gushI'll keep fucking you foreverhere's to your drug-addicted headIf I take the drug today, i'll start to fuck youYou've got a pretty mouthyou've got pretty breastsYou've got a pretty voiceyou've got a pretty faceYou've got a pretty part hereyou've got a pretty part thereslick, sticky, sloppythat ugly shaped part, lick it upThen put it in down there
Lyrics - KyoMusic - Kaoru
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
1.- El Acorazado Potemkin2.- La Comunidad del Anillo3.- Las Dos Torres4.- El Retorno del Rey5.- La Vida de Brian6.- La Princesa Mononoke7.- Psicosis8.- Casablanca9.- Titanic10.-The Wall11.-La Venganza del Conde de Montecristo12.-Doppelherz13.-Ben-Hur
Post a Comment